rotoscope update #3

On the last update, we were hoping to have at least 2-3 frames done and we did. Now, we are adding color to the frames by using the pen and paintbrush tool. April and I decided to each do our own frames so we can get our credit. We tested the little clip of motion we had and it looked good. On the next update we hope to have more frames completed.

Leave a comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create your website at WordPress.com
Get started
%d bloggers like this: